Lawyer Dies After Being Stabbed By Colleague During House Party
A lawyer has passed on after he was stabbed by a colleague while they were attending a house party organized by another advocate.
The party was hosted at the advocate's house in Eldoret, Uasin Gishu County, on Friday, May 17 where a confrontation reportedly ensued before the suspect, Abel Mogaka, stabbed his colleague.
According to Citizen Digital, the victim sustained injuries and succumbed to them on May 21 at Mediheal Hospital in Eldoret.
The motive for the stabbing was, however, not clear at the time of publishing this story.
Police arrested Mogaka in connection with the incident and presented him in Court on Wednesday.
The prosecution was seeking the court to allow them to hold the suspect for10 more days to allow them complete investigations and modify the charges.
Mogaka was set to be charged with stabbing and injuring but the prosecution is looking into charging him with murder.
This comes just months after Gunmen entered the home of an advocate of the High Court, Robert Chesang and shot him dead.
Chesang, who was reportedly home alone, was murdered in his house at Moke Gardens, Machakos County where police found seven spent cartridges of an AK-47 rifle.
- 17 September 2019 - 6:07 pm
- 17 September 2019 - 6:29 pm
- 17 September 2019 - 5:11 pm
- 17 September 2019 - 4:34 pm
- 17 September 2019 - 5:03 pm
- 17 September 2019 - 4:23 pm
- 17 September 2019 - 4:11 pm
- 17 September 2019 - 3:57 pm
- 17 September 2019 - 3:44 pm
- 17 September 2019 - 2:44 pm
- 17 September 2019 - 3:40 pm
- 17 September 2019 - 3:15 pm