Aisha Jumwa Sends Strong Warning to Raila
Malindi MP Aisha Jumwa, on Friday, asked ODM Party Leader Raila Odinga to move on if he's defeated in the next election.
The controversial legislator was speaking during the 'Inua Mama Initiative' in Malindi when she told the AU envoy that the Constitution will not be changed to suit his needs.
She further stated that Raila should not vie for the presidency if he's not ready for defeat.
"Political problems are caused by bad politicians. We have a big problem with people who enter a race with a fixed mind.
"I want to tell those who never accept defeat that we will not amend the Constitution because they can't accept defeat. When you get into the game, be ready to accept defeat," she explained.
Jumwa went on to state that the ODM Party leader was the source of most problems in Kenya today due to his nature.
"If you are challenged, please relax and wait for your time. You are the one who is causing problems in this country.
"Let's tell him that even if we change the Constitution today, you will still have a problem," she added.
Notably, Jumwa was a strong supporter of Odinga before she shifted her allegiance to Deputy President William Ruto.
Watch the video below courtesy of Daily Nation.
- 18 October 2019 - 1:24 am
- 17 October 2019 - 9:25 pm
- 17 October 2019 - 9:27 pm
- 17 October 2019 - 8:11 pm
- 17 October 2019 - 8:45 pm
- 17 October 2019 - 6:40 pm
- 17 October 2019 - 7:02 pm
- 17 October 2019 - 6:42 pm
- 17 October 2019 - 6:13 pm
- 17 October 2019 - 7:08 pm
- 17 October 2019 - 6:28 pm
- 17 October 2019 - 5:55 pm