A Kenyan Governor's daughter who is also a sports presenter silenced her naysayers after she showcased her football skills on live TV.
Journalist Mukami Wambora, who is the daughter of Embu Governor Martin Wambora, impressively dribbled the ball before flicking it into the net.
The act even made her run out of breath while introducing the show, Viva Africa which she co-hosts with Mike Okinyi.
"Very good afternoon to you and welcome to Viva Africa. The reason I am a little out of breath as you've seen it for yourself.
"Just showing some people who never thought I could play football that I can also talk about football and play football," she declared.
Kenyans.co.ke has previously profiled the presenter as one of the top presenters after having had a life-long love for football strong enough to make her switch from her law career to Citizen TV's news team.
At the time, the journalist explained that she went to the University of Liverpool for her Law degree before returning to Kenya to work at the legal department of a local bank.
It was during her part-time work as a sports presenter at Capital FM that she decided her future was better placed in media than in the legal profession.
Mukami, who also played for the Liverpool University team as a striker, left radio and joined Bamba Sports, a free-to-air sports channel, where she stayed for a year, thereafter joining Citizen TV.
She is also not afraid to reveal that she is an ardent fan of Tusker FC and Arsenal FC football clubs.
Here is the video of Mukami Wambora showing her football skills
- Exposed23 March 2023 - 7:46 pm
- Clampdown23 March 2023 - 7:38 pm
- new role23 March 2023 - 7:19 pm
- light moment23 March 2023 - 7:34 pm
- Explained23 March 2023 - 7:32 pm
- mORTGAGE23 March 2023 - 6:46 pm
- Impressive23 March 2023 - 7:11 pm
- RE-ORGANISED23 March 2023 - 7:22 pm
- Puzzling23 March 2023 - 7:02 pm
- Revealed23 March 2023 - 6:33 pm
- By a whisker23 March 2023 - 6:21 pm
- CHALLENGED23 March 2023 - 6:00 pm