Citizen TV’s Kiswahili anchor Mashirima Kapombe on Friday danced exquisitely to Tanzanian Star Diamond Platnumz’s hit song Kanyaga.
Kapombe danced to the song, which was playing in the background as she led the two male guests in performing the dance from the famed song.
The Nipashe Wikendi anchor was celebrating Harambee Stars win over Tanzania with her two guests in the studio.
“In the Studio with my teachers. Even when the day is long, they don’t stop making me happy. It was a must I wait for them so that we celebrate Harambee Stars together,” Kapombe tweeted.
Kenya, helped by a Michael Olunga's brace, came twice from behind to beat their East African neighbour, Tanzania (3-2) on Thursday.
It was Kenya's first win at this year's tournament having lost 2-0 to Algeria in a previous fixture.
Netizens were quick to applaud her for her impressive dance moves.
“Great moves Mash,” Sudan Bidon tweeted.
Another user, Sir Dickson was surprised at how good the anchor could really dance
“I love this crew. I love it, I enjoy watching this,” Musa Manza Kasaya exclaimed.
- Ruto Response24 November 2020 - 2:54 pm
- act of kindness24 November 2020 - 3:01 pm
- panic24 November 2020 - 2:39 pm
- clarification24 November 2020 - 2:32 pm
- Conquerors24 November 2020 - 2:29 pm
- Higher Level24 November 2020 - 2:05 pm
- secret admirer24 November 2020 - 2:10 pm
- bounce back24 November 2020 - 1:33 pm
- R.I.P24 November 2020 - 1:40 pm
- gangsters paradise24 November 2020 - 1:25 pm
- another level24 November 2020 - 12:56 pm
- Shooting24 November 2020 - 12:06 pm