Medics had to calm down Nairobi Governor, Mike Sonko, who was screaming in agony, so as to inject him with a painkiller.
The governor had allegedly hurt himself during a donation at Kathimani Primary School, Machakos County.
“I have also been hurt by that door. I am afraid, you will have to pin me down,” Sonko lamented while removing his jacket, so as to be injected in the left arm.
Sonko called upon the male medics to hold him, lightly joking that it would turn into a circus if the ladies pinned him down.
“Don’t let the ladies hold me down. They will be sacked,” Sonko joked as he lied down on a bed.
The governor began screaming way before being injected.
“Don’t inject it into the bones,” he lamented.
The medics went on to take the blood pressure of the governor.
Sonko Rescue Team donated school lockers, chairs and foodstuffs to Kathimani Primary School .
The donation took place during the late, Sonko's father, Kioko Kivanguli's memorial service held at Mua Hills, Machakos County.
Here is the video.
- costly outing1 June 2020 - 3:48 pm
- congratulations1 June 2020 - 3:43 pm
- Almost normal1 June 2020 - 2:54 pm
- past lessons1 June 2020 - 2:32 pm
- extra-judicial1 June 2020 - 2:08 pm
- Score card1 June 2020 - 1:50 pm
- here's Why1 June 2020 - 1:06 pm
- Spotted1 June 2020 - 12:09 pm
- in person1 June 2020 - 12:04 pm
- Punishment1 June 2020 - 11:37 am
- Anticipations1 June 2020 - 11:38 am
- still got it1 June 2020 - 11:21 am