Medics had to calm down Nairobi Governor, Mike Sonko, who was screaming in agony, so as to inject him with a painkiller.
The governor had allegedly hurt himself during a donation at Kathimani Primary School, Machakos County.
“I have also been hurt by that door. I am afraid, you will have to pin me down,” Sonko lamented while removing his jacket, so as to be injected in the left arm.
Sonko called upon the male medics to hold him, lightly joking that it would turn into a circus if the ladies pinned him down.
“Don’t let the ladies hold me down. They will be sacked,” Sonko joked as he lied down on a bed.
The governor began screaming way before being injected.
“Don’t inject it into the bones,” he lamented.
The medics went on to take the blood pressure of the governor.
Sonko Rescue Team donated school lockers, chairs and foodstuffs to Kathimani Primary School .
The donation took place during the late, Sonko's father, Kioko Kivanguli's memorial service held at Mua Hills, Machakos County.
Here is the video.
- home comforts8 July 2020 - 4:11 pm
- Raft of Measures8 July 2020 - 4:08 pm
- spilling beans8 July 2020 - 3:36 pm
- torment8 July 2020 - 2:25 pm
- Presidential Appeal8 July 2020 - 2:34 pm
- showdown8 July 2020 - 2:24 pm
- way out?8 July 2020 - 1:41 pm
- listen...8 July 2020 - 1:35 pm
- easy steps8 July 2020 - 1:29 pm
- Surge8 July 2020 - 1:03 pm
- He giveth and taketh8 July 2020 - 1:23 pm
- Silent8 July 2020 - 12:49 pm