Employee Hacks Her Boss to Death Over Ksh150
An employee has hacked her boss to death in Bureti Sub-county, Kericho, after a disagreement ensued over Ksh150 pay.
Citizen Digital reported that the woman, a tea picker identified as Jesca Chesang, stabbed Joseph Kimutai Sang, 62, before fleeing the scene immediately.
Confirming the incident on Friday, Kericho County Police Commander, James Mugera, revealed that the woman picked a quarrel with Sang over her daily wages.
She had gone to her boss for the pay which was to cover the work she had done that day.
She later stabbed him in the back and fled after the deceased reportedly failed to settle her dues.
It was Sang's relatives who raised an alarm only for the villagers to find the deceased with stab wounds.
They rushed him to AIC Litein Mission Hospital and he was pronounced dead on arrival.
His body was subsequently transferred to the hospital's mortuary section.
Police officers have since launched a manhunt for the suspect.
Towards the end of May, a prolific Kalenjin musician, Olesos Melodies, was also stabbed by one of her dancers.
- 15 October 2019 - 5:48 pm
- 15 October 2019 - 5:31 pm
- 15 October 2019 - 4:26 pm
- 15 October 2019 - 4:30 pm
- 15 October 2019 - 4:02 pm
- 15 October 2019 - 4:51 pm
- 15 October 2019 - 3:48 pm
- 15 October 2019 - 3:16 pm
- 15 October 2019 - 2:41 pm
- 15 October 2019 - 2:18 pm
- 15 October 2019 - 2:00 pm
- 15 October 2019 - 1:49 pm