BBC Africa Business Editor,Larry Madowo on Sunday, celebrated his birthday in an unusual way.
In a photo seen by Kenyans.co.ke, the celebrated journalist was seen flaunting his cooking skills in a voluminous sufuria in what seemed to be a rural homestead.
Madowo who was cooking using firewood, while donning in sunglasses, armed to take on the 'smoking' experience.
Women who seemed to have initially been involved in with the cooking, stood by and watched Larry with admiration has he displayed his culinary skills.
"I’m grateful for the blessing of another birthday. Thanks for the many kind wishes. I’m ready for what else life is cooking," stated the former NTV journalist.
In another occasion, MP Otiende Amollo excited Netizens in a video that showed him cooking Ugali.
In the video, the outspoken lawmaker was heard saying that that he won't make raw ugali.
During his cooking session, Amollo left his hosts in stitches when he complained of the excess heat.
Netizens praised him for his great culinary skills, others joked that he should start a YouTube channel and teach others.
- ImageAnother One10 April 2020 - 9:56 am
- Imagegreenlight10 April 2020 - 9:11 am
- ImagePandemic10 April 2020 - 8:37 am
- Imageangry10 April 2020 - 8:34 am
- Imagesuffering abroad10 April 2020 - 7:13 am
- Imagedo's and donts9 April 2020 - 7:55 pm
- Imageabort mission9 April 2020 - 7:05 pm
- Imagekind9 April 2020 - 6:40 pm
- Imagebedlam9 April 2020 - 6:31 pm
- ImageBeware9 April 2020 - 7:11 pm
- ImageGolden Heart9 April 2020 - 6:49 pm
- Imageswift9 April 2020 - 6:03 pm