Gov Nyong'o Reveals How Fame Has Affected His Daughter Lupita [VIDEO]
Kisumu Governor Peter Anyang' Nyong'o has revealed how fame has affected the life of his daughter Lupita Nyong'o.
During an interview with Citizen TV's Lillian Muli, the county boss stated that the family has been forced to adjust their lives to her schedule due to her celebrity stature.
Nyong'o went on to explain that her daughter, who is an Oscar Award winner, can not move around with ease like before.
"Being a celebrity, she can't just come home like that. Otherwise, journalists will be all over her and she will not enjoy coming home for a short time to be with her family and friends," he remarked.
The first-term governor disclosed that they allowed Lupita to disguise herself whenever she visits to give her a peace of mind.
Nyong'o also stated her children took after him since he was also an actor in his younger days.
"I acted in high school. I acted in college. Acting and drama is something that is part of me.
"So, when my children were growing up and I saw them interested in acting, particularly Lupita, I encouraged them," he added.
He also recollected an incident when Lupita wowed them with a play when she was in nursery school.
Watch the video below courtesy of Citizen TV:
- 12 December 2019 - 8:06 pm
- 12 December 2019 - 8:19 pm
- 12 December 2019 - 7:56 pm
- 12 December 2019 - 7:28 pm
- 12 December 2019 - 6:44 pm
- 12 December 2019 - 6:19 pm
- 12 December 2019 - 5:47 pm
- 12 December 2019 - 4:26 pm
- 12 December 2019 - 5:29 pm
- 12 December 2019 - 4:52 pm
- 12 December 2019 - 4:28 pm
- 12 December 2019 - 3:37 pm