Ikolomani member of National Assembly, Bernard Shinali, is in mourning following the death of his firstborn son, Chris Ademah, on Friday, July 26.
According to K24 TV, Ademah drowned while rescuing a girl of Canadian descent who was suffocating in water.
The MP's son drowned in a swimming pool in Arizona State.
The girl was, however, taken to hospital and was reported to be in a stable condition.
Quoting the lawmaker, the broadcaster further reported that plans to have the deceased's body flown to Kenya were underway.
Ademah is survived by a wife and two children.
His wife is nine months pregnant with the couple's third child.
He passed on aged 35 years.
Shinali has been serving as Ikolomani MP since 2013.death
- Order5 December 2022 - 7:33 pm
- Convicted5 December 2022 - 5:34 pm
- Unraveled5 December 2022 - 4:58 pm
- On the spot5 December 2022 - 5:34 pm
- Ordeal5 December 2022 - 7:03 pm
- Nabbed5 December 2022 - 3:43 pm
- Reunion5 December 2022 - 6:20 pm
- Transition5 December 2022 - 3:15 pm
- tragic5 December 2022 - 2:55 pm
- Commonwealth5 December 2022 - 2:59 pm
- Justice5 December 2022 - 2:26 pm
- The Law is Clear5 December 2022 - 4:16 pm