Deputy President William Ruto, on Sunday, made a timely request to politicians who are allied to the Tanga Tanga and Kieleweke factions of the Jubilee Party.
Speaking at St Mary’s Catholic Church in Kiharu, the DP asked all the leaders in the ruling party to throw their weight behind President Uhuru Kenyatta.
He further told them to stay away from divisive politics and focus on initiating development projects.
“I want to urge Kenyans and especially Jubilee leaders to stop factional politics. We are one team, we have one leader, we have one manifesto, we only have one Big 4 Agenda.
"So let us unite and work together in fulfilling the pledges that the President made to Kenyans,” Ruto remarked.
The DP stated that he would continue spearheading the implementation of the Jubilee manifesto across the country and secure Uhuru's legacy.
“I want to assure you that we will not allow the party’s projects to be derailed. We will mobilise every resource, person and leader in the direction of ensuring that we deliver on our manifesto on the Big 4 project so that we can transform the country,” he added.
Ruto was accompanied by MPs Ndindi Nyoro (Kiharu), Rigathi Gachagua (Mathira), James Gakuya (Embakasi North) and Mary Waithira (Maragua), Geoffrey King’ang’i (Mbeere South) and Alice Wahome (Kandara).
Also present were; Woman Representatives Purity Ngirici (Kirinyaga), and Faith Gitau (Nyandarua).
- REPRIEVE3 August 2021 - 8:30 pm
- Stand Down3 August 2021 - 8:09 pm
- 3 August 2021 - 6:47 pm
- warning3 August 2021 - 7:30 pm
- Snubbed3 August 2021 - 7:29 pm
- Take Note3 August 2021 - 7:29 pm
- Take Note3 August 2021 - 7:57 pm
- TREAT3 August 2021 - 4:52 pm
- Power play3 August 2021 - 4:30 pm
- New Ways3 August 2021 - 4:46 pm
- Dire3 August 2021 - 5:41 pm
- Apprehended3 August 2021 - 2:49 pm