An ambulance belonging to Kirinyaga County, on Friday, caused an accident near Shell Petrol Station at JMB, on the Kerugoya-Kutus Road, while rushing a patient to hospital.
The accident killed the patient and seriously injured four others.
It is alleged that the ambulance veered off the road and landed in a ditch while trying to overtake a saloon car.
Isaac Kiragu, a good samaritan at the scene of the incident, narrated that the patient died on arrival at Kerugoya Hospital.
In other news, AFC Leopards former Vice Chairman, Felix Shitsama, died after being involved in a grisly incident.
Taking to Twitter, on Saturday, the club disclosed that the accident occurred in Timbora, Uasin Gishu County.
"Our heart felt condolences to his family and friends. Rest in peace Shitsama," the post read.
On August 15, 2019, a CCTV camera from a building on the roadside captured a gory moment when a lorry crashed into an unsuspecting pedestrian.
The traffic accident occurred at Chepkolon area, along the Kericho-Kisumu Road.
According to a police report, Alfred Langat, the driver of a Scania trailer, made a right-turn to deliver cement at a nearby hardware, thereby blocking the road.
This forced another driver, Gilbert Ngetich, who was behind the wheel of an Isuzu Canter, to swerve to the wrong side of the road, thereby hitting and seriously injuring the pedestrian before eventually colliding with the Scania truck.
- comical6 July 2020 - 7:04 pm
- aluta continua6 July 2020 - 6:42 pm
- Moves6 July 2020 - 6:30 pm
- Comeback6 July 2020 - 5:52 pm
- Ray of Hope6 July 2020 - 4:44 pm
- latest6 July 2020 - 4:20 pm
- Soaring6 July 2020 - 4:26 pm
- Reactions6 July 2020 - 4:03 pm
- frontliners6 July 2020 - 3:22 pm
- latest6 July 2020 - 2:15 pm
- Open Skies6 July 2020 - 1:49 pm
- Explained6 July 2020 - 2:49 pm