An ambulance belonging to Kirinyaga County, on Friday, caused an accident near Shell Petrol Station at JMB, on the Kerugoya-Kutus Road, while rushing a patient to hospital.
The accident killed the patient and seriously injured four others.
It is alleged that the ambulance veered off the road and landed in a ditch while trying to overtake a saloon car.
Isaac Kiragu, a good samaritan at the scene of the incident, narrated that the patient died on arrival at Kerugoya Hospital.
In other news, AFC Leopards former Vice Chairman, Felix Shitsama, died after being involved in a grisly incident.
Taking to Twitter, on Saturday, the club disclosed that the accident occurred in Timbora, Uasin Gishu County.
"Our heart felt condolences to his family and friends. Rest in peace Shitsama," the post read.
On August 15, 2019, a CCTV camera from a building on the roadside captured a gory moment when a lorry crashed into an unsuspecting pedestrian.
The traffic accident occurred at Chepkolon area, along the Kericho-Kisumu Road.
According to a police report, Alfred Langat, the driver of a Scania trailer, made a right-turn to deliver cement at a nearby hardware, thereby blocking the road.
This forced another driver, Gilbert Ngetich, who was behind the wheel of an Isuzu Canter, to swerve to the wrong side of the road, thereby hitting and seriously injuring the pedestrian before eventually colliding with the Scania truck.
- ImageLoan Rangers27 February 2020 - 5:27 pm
- ImageBold Determination27 February 2020 - 4:58 pm
- ImageBizarre27 February 2020 - 4:48 pm
- ImageMemories27 February 2020 - 4:06 pm
- ImageDress Down27 February 2020 - 3:56 pm
- Imageconsequences27 February 2020 - 3:44 pm
- ImagePart Ways27 February 2020 - 4:21 pm
- Imagelisten up27 February 2020 - 2:33 pm
- ImageCorridors of Justice27 February 2020 - 2:05 pm
- Imagepublic notice27 February 2020 - 4:23 pm
- Imageopportunity27 February 2020 - 2:58 pm
- ImageBy the Bullet27 February 2020 - 1:43 pm