Citizen TV presenter, Chiki Kuruka, has landed a job at Standard Media Group.
She will be presenting on the drive show at the newly launched Vybez radio.
"My co-host @ZJHENO," she captioned in one of her photos.
In yet another photo, a user by the name Ann Njeri congratulated Ms Kuruka for her achievement "@WCE So happy for you, energy and good vybz only @Chikikuruka"
Reggae musician, Naziz Hirji, also landed a job at the radio station and took to Instagram to announce the good news.
“Jah has been so good. I have been waiting to share this news with u for a month now!! I'm starting a new journey on @vybezradioke as a radio host every evening. I can’t wait to share the vybez and livity with you all. #Nazizified,” she wrote on Instagram.
"We want to connect Africa to the world, you can live stream us. We are going to be talking about a lot of issues," she added.
Other presenters on Vybez radio are; Brian Mbunde, ZJ Zeno and Ras Kiddiq.
On Tuesday morning, Standard Media Group launched two radio stations. Of the two; Spice FM will play old school music while Vybez Radio will play reggae music.
Head of Radio at Standard Media Group, Tom Japani, stated that Vybez Radio is aimed at discussing the various issues that were affecting the youth.
- comical6 July 2020 - 7:04 pm
- aluta continua6 July 2020 - 6:42 pm
- Moves6 July 2020 - 6:30 pm
- Comeback6 July 2020 - 5:52 pm
- Ray of Hope6 July 2020 - 4:44 pm
- latest6 July 2020 - 4:20 pm
- Soaring6 July 2020 - 4:26 pm
- Reactions6 July 2020 - 4:03 pm
- frontliners6 July 2020 - 3:22 pm
- latest6 July 2020 - 2:15 pm
- Open Skies6 July 2020 - 1:49 pm
- Explained6 July 2020 - 2:49 pm