Annah Mutheu, a rich Machakos witch doctor, has filed a report at Tala Police Station, alleging that her life is in danger.
Ms Mutheu reported that unidentified people had called in live at a radio station and stated that she was hiding Ksh30 million at her home in Tala.
Reports by K24 Digital further divulged that she had been receiving calls from unknown people, who stated that they wanted the money.
“They have threatened to break into my house and take the said-Ksh30 million,” a police report stated.
She further clarified that she did not have such an amount of money in her house.
“I also don’t earn Ksh1.8 million in a day as claimed by the callers on radio,” she noted.
In an interview done in 2017, by The Standard, Mutheu claimed that she got around 60 to 80 clients per day, and charged Ksh 1,000 as 'consultation fees'.
“Most people assume that witch doctors are poor and lead miserable lives. That is not the case. I am a woman of means and my juju business has made me rich,” she stated.
Mutheu also revealed that she had invested heavily in her lavish house and looks, which in turn, helped her attract clients.
- Ill-Fated5 July 2020 - 1:01 pm
- busted5 July 2020 - 12:40 pm
- A-Team5 July 2020 - 12:24 pm
- Tragic5 July 2020 - 12:14 pm
- Outsmarted5 July 2020 - 12:10 pm
- latest5 July 2020 - 11:57 am
- Hit Back5 July 2020 - 11:18 am
- gifted5 July 2020 - 10:20 am
- Baptism By Fire5 July 2020 - 10:29 am
- Lucrative5 July 2020 - 9:20 am
- desperate5 July 2020 - 9:06 am
- Overlooked5 July 2020 - 8:59 am