Crazy Motorbike Stunts Impress Uhuru at State House
On Friday, President Uhuru Kenyatta flagged off the Kenya National Motocross team that will participate in this year’s Motocross of African Nations Continental Championship in Harare, Zimbabwe.
The team performed flawless stunts for the president which left him gleaming as he showered them with praise.
The over 25 riders sped their bikes, some riding on one tire while others flew them into the air in daring acts.
This moves inspired the president to try and ride one of the race bikes, but he wasn’t successful.
He then went on to assure the team of the government’s support, as they go to represent the country in the continental event.
The president then noted that it was the responsibility of the government to grow the talents of the youth in the country.
“It is our responsibility to nature, grow and develop that talent. This is a talent that this young men and women have, they have the opportunity to fly our flag high,” Uhuru stated.
Rolf Kihara, who is the captain of the team that is heading to Zimbabwe, spoke and promised to make the country proud.
President Uhuru was accompanied by Sports CS Amina Mohamed, Head of Public Service Joseph Kinyua.
He concluded by revealing that the government was redeveloping Kasarani International Sports Complex to accommodate every sporting discipline, including motocross.
- 19 September 2019 - 6:00 pm
- 19 September 2019 - 6:12 pm
- 19 September 2019 - 5:11 pm
- 19 September 2019 - 5:24 pm
- 19 September 2019 - 4:40 pm
- 19 September 2019 - 6:03 pm
- 19 September 2019 - 5:13 pm
- 19 September 2019 - 5:42 pm
- 19 September 2019 - 3:55 pm
- 19 September 2019 - 3:07 pm
- 19 September 2019 - 3:24 pm
- 19 September 2019 - 3:45 pm