Four people were, on Monday, Killed after a lorry, which was avoiding a pothole, rammed into a car they were travelling in.
According to reports, two other people who survived the crash were left seriously injured with one in ICU.
The accident occurred at Chakareli on the Ol Kalou-Gilgil road, Nyandarau.
Confirming the incident, Nyandarua County Police Commander Gideon Ngumi disclosed that many potholes had emerged on the highway and blamed them for the fatal crash.
This comes just a day after Olympic gold medalist, David Rudisha, was involved in another grisly road accident.
The Olympic 800m record-holder, however, survived the early Sunday morning crash with minimal injuries.
Confirming the incident, Keroka OCPD, Walter Abondo, disclosed at the time that the accident occurred in Nyansiongo area on the Kijauri-Keroka Highway in Nyamira County.
No deaths were reported in the collision.
Rudisha was driving to his Kilgoris home when his vehicle was hit from behind by an Easy Coach bus.
Shortly after the 2am accident, the athlete was taken to Keroka Sub County Hospital where he underwent an X-Ray.
No fractures were found but Rudisha reportedly complained of pain on his lower limbs and chest and was treated and discharged.
- comical6 July 2020 - 7:04 pm
- aluta continua6 July 2020 - 6:42 pm
- Moves6 July 2020 - 6:30 pm
- Comeback6 July 2020 - 5:52 pm
- Ray of Hope6 July 2020 - 4:44 pm
- latest6 July 2020 - 4:20 pm
- Soaring6 July 2020 - 4:26 pm
- Reactions6 July 2020 - 4:03 pm
- frontliners6 July 2020 - 3:22 pm
- latest6 July 2020 - 2:15 pm
- Open Skies6 July 2020 - 1:49 pm
- Explained6 July 2020 - 2:49 pm