Controversial pastor, James Ng'ang'a on Monday humbly begged for Citizen TV's Director of Strategy and Innovation, Linus Kaikai's forgiveness in a court in Kiambu.
In a video seen by Kenyans.co.ke, Pr. Ng'ang'a apologized to Kaikai for the death threats issued earlier in March.
The meek apology by Ng'ang'a was made before the Kiambu Chief Magistrate Patricia Gichohi.
"I request Kaikai to forgive me if he was offended by my utterances. I did not mean what I said, I'm really sorry about that," begged the man of the cloth.
In response to Ng'ang'a's plea for forgiveness, the Citizen TV Director took to his social media, where he accepted the apology.
"I have today forgiven Pastor James Ng’ang’a of Neno Evangelism for the threats to my life he directed in March this year," he affirmed.
In March, Kaikai came out to sensitize Kenyans against fake pastors and Ministries that were taking advantage of them.
He warned that many of the pastors in the country were only working to make money and not to serve God.
“We are dealing with thieves, not men of God. These are cold-blooded evangelical vampires living off the blood of their flock, in the name of Jesus,” Kaikai stated.
Pastor Ng'ang'a hit back noting, "I'm telling you like a Chief General commander, you have to stop that. If you don't stop, I promise you will face the consequences."
In the same month, Ng'ang'a was arrested but later released on a cash bail of Ksh 200,000.
- oops6 July 2020 - 8:57 pm
- comical6 July 2020 - 7:04 pm
- aluta continua6 July 2020 - 6:42 pm
- Moves6 July 2020 - 6:30 pm
- Comeback6 July 2020 - 5:52 pm
- Ray of Hope6 July 2020 - 4:44 pm
- latest6 July 2020 - 4:20 pm
- Soaring6 July 2020 - 4:26 pm
- Reactions6 July 2020 - 4:03 pm
- frontliners6 July 2020 - 3:22 pm
- latest6 July 2020 - 2:15 pm
- Open Skies6 July 2020 - 1:49 pm