Kapchok is commonly referred to as 'Mulmulwas' following Lonyangapuo's hilarious description of him as Kijana fupi nono round.
The fierce activist was presented by his father and elders from his Kapyngen location to seek forgiveness from the county head.
"The political prodigal son 'Kijana Fupi Round' aka Mulmulwas was today brought by elders from his Kapyongen location led by his father Lopetakou, to ask for forgiveness," the Governor wrote on his Facebook account.
Lonyangapuo stated that Kapchok could work together with his administration having agreed to back the county's development agenda.
"Seemingly, his eyes can now see what he never saw before! We welcome all persons of goodwill, with no material or monetary gain inducement, to join us in building Kenya through West Pokot County.
"For those in the camp, there is no displacement, let's receive them and take them through our manifesto, which is Mwananchi-driven," Lonyangapuo added.
Earlier in June, DP William Ruto offered Kapchok a job which he turned down over what he termed as misrepresentation of what he was fighting against.
"My fight against fundamental issues on impunity, corruption and misuse of resources in the County cannot be reduced to a job," he conveyed.
- Unfortunate23 January 2021 - 7:04 pm
- alma mater23 January 2021 - 5:54 pm
- latest report23 January 2021 - 4:56 pm
- Rewind23 January 2021 - 5:32 pm
- Shut down23 January 2021 - 4:01 pm
- In Need23 January 2021 - 3:06 pm
- accused23 January 2021 - 2:17 pm
- High Life23 January 2021 - 1:23 pm
- money makers23 January 2021 - 1:53 pm
- RIP23 January 2021 - 11:58 am
- touching23 January 2021 - 12:19 pm
- backlash23 January 2021 - 10:57 am