Celebrated musicians Wahu and Nameless are without a doubt the longest-lasting celebrity power couple in the country.
Fourteen years ago, the two exchanged their 'I do's' in one of the most colourful events ever witnessed in Kenya at the time.
To mark this years' anniversary, Nameless shared vintage footage from their wedding, which including a boat ride for the bride - a move that set the trend as to what a power-couple wedding should look like at the time.
On her part, Wahu shared a photo montage of the couple over the years as well as a heartfelt message directed at her significant other.
"What can I say, babe... We've laughed, cried, fought, made up, made money, lost money, agreed, disagreed and throughout this rollercoaster called life, I've always known I can count on you... my best friend, lover, cheerleader..my ride or die. Thank you for loving me with all my imperfections," read an excerpt of her lengthy Instagram post.
The two once confessed to having met at a University function through a mutual friend.
Kenyan celebrities showered the two with congratulatory messages as they marked their remarkable milestone.
"I am so happy to have witnessed this union. This was a beautiful wedding. I wish you two all the very best in life for a lifetime together," popular radio presenter Talia Oyando posted.
The celebrity couple is blessed with two beautiful daughters named, Tumiso and Nyakio Mathenge.
Here's the video of Nameless and Wahu's 2005 wedding that captivated Kenyans:
- costly outing1 June 2020 - 3:48 pm
- congratulations1 June 2020 - 3:43 pm
- Almost normal1 June 2020 - 2:54 pm
- past lessons1 June 2020 - 2:32 pm
- extra-judicial1 June 2020 - 2:08 pm
- Score card1 June 2020 - 1:50 pm
- here's Why1 June 2020 - 1:06 pm
- Spotted1 June 2020 - 12:09 pm
- in person1 June 2020 - 12:04 pm
- Punishment1 June 2020 - 11:37 am
- Anticipations1 June 2020 - 11:38 am
- still got it1 June 2020 - 11:21 am