Citizen TV’s Lilian Muli took a bold step and shaved her hair then posted the result for Kenyans to see.
The news anchor’s new hairdo resembles one rocked by First Lady Margaret Kenyatta and Second Lady Rachel Ruto.
“Collins ameninyoa kama kinyozi wa chini ya mti GFF. Oh and about my eyebrows, I always arch one eyebrow in all my pics it’s subconscious and just me,” she captioned the post.
The photo that was shared on her social media platforms on Thursday, September 19, 2019, attracted praise from her followers.
Her fans were taken by surprise because for a long time, Lilian rocked long hair.
Namirembe Kigondu commented that she was fascinated that the media personality’s natural hair was better than she expected.
A section of netizens questioned whether the photo was recent because the new style made her appear much younger.
“You look young when you shave, no one can tell your age,” opined one Ken Andrez.
Immaculate Mukami told the TV queen that she could not wait for the Friday prime time news bulletin that Lilian presents.
Music legend Suzanna Owiyo also complimented Lillian commenting that "I love this look."
- not yet uhuru6 June 2020 - 6:02 pm
- get ready6 June 2020 - 5:20 pm
- full speech6 June 2020 - 4:13 pm
- Gradual6 June 2020 - 4:15 pm
- Not yet over6 June 2020 - 3:47 pm
- free to move6 June 2020 - 3:37 pm
- Anxious6 June 2020 - 2:40 pm
- smart leader6 June 2020 - 2:56 pm
- unfortunate6 June 2020 - 2:30 pm
- Soaring6 June 2020 - 3:28 pm
- honour6 June 2020 - 2:10 pm
- Insider6 June 2020 - 1:55 pm