Citizen TV’s Lilian Muli took a bold step and shaved her hair then posted the result for Kenyans to see.
The news anchor’s new hairdo resembles one rocked by First Lady Margaret Kenyatta and Second Lady Rachel Ruto.
“Collins ameninyoa kama kinyozi wa chini ya mti GFF. Oh and about my eyebrows, I always arch one eyebrow in all my pics it’s subconscious and just me,” she captioned the post.
The photo that was shared on her social media platforms on Thursday, September 19, 2019, attracted praise from her followers.
Her fans were taken by surprise because for a long time, Lilian rocked long hair.
Namirembe Kigondu commented that she was fascinated that the media personality’s natural hair was better than she expected.
A section of netizens questioned whether the photo was recent because the new style made her appear much younger.
“You look young when you shave, no one can tell your age,” opined one Ken Andrez.
Immaculate Mukami told the TV queen that she could not wait for the Friday prime time news bulletin that Lilian presents.
Music legend Suzanna Owiyo also complimented Lillian commenting that "I love this look."
- GRASS TO GRACE1 February 2023 - 7:01 pm
- Listen Up1 February 2023 - 7:19 pm
- Need Aid1 February 2023 - 7:03 pm
- On the spot1 February 2023 - 7:26 pm
- Biblical1 February 2023 - 6:46 pm
- Inspiring1 February 2023 - 6:17 pm
- The Truth1 February 2023 - 5:35 pm
- Lewd1 February 2023 - 5:10 pm
- Innovative1 February 2023 - 6:07 pm
- Revered1 February 2023 - 5:42 pm
- Boost1 February 2023 - 5:14 pm
- Conceal1 February 2023 - 4:41 pm