On Sunday, October 13, a Mercedes Benz vehicle was involved in a bizarre accident along Nairobi's outer ring road.
The vehicle was seen with a guard rail having torn through the body of the car near Mutindwa area.
The accident left many puzzled as how the guard rail could have torn through the body from the engine and out through the hindscreen.
The intiial reports indicate that the car hit the roadside steel barriers on Saturday, October 13.
It wasn't clear yer whether there were any casualties in the crash as onlookers gathered around the vehicle.
The accident was similar to that of former Nyeri Governor Wahome Gakuru who passed away after being involved in a grisly accident in Kabati along the Thika-Kenol Highway.
Other users online, noted that it was more troubling that the vehicles were of the Mercedes model.
Here are more photos from the accident:
- Imagetroops24 February 2020 - 5:23 pm
- ImageBrace Yourselves24 February 2020 - 5:07 pm
- ImageI'm not afraid24 February 2020 - 4:20 pm
- Imageswitching lanes24 February 2020 - 3:15 pm
- Imagebizarre24 February 2020 - 3:28 pm
- ImageLife-Threatening24 February 2020 - 3:41 pm
- Imagewhat next?24 February 2020 - 3:00 pm
- Imagesmart business24 February 2020 - 2:06 pm
- ImageKenyans Asks24 February 2020 - 5:51 pm
- Imageballers24 February 2020 - 5:42 pm
- Imagebold24 February 2020 - 12:59 pm
- ImageUnsettling24 February 2020 - 12:48 pm