Treasury CS Ukur Yattani has had a really good year, judging from the events that have transpired in 2019.
On Saturday, November 23, he took to social media to announce that one of his sons had achieved an important milestone in his life.
Ibrae Yattani, graduated with a masters degree in law from the University of Kent, United Kingdom.
"What a proud day for my family as our son Ibrae graduates.
"God has been immensely gracious to us and we thank him for all His favours," Yattani enthusiastically affirmed.
On Friday, November 15, his wife Gumato Ukur, landed two government jobs.
She was appointed as the chairperson of Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology (JKUAT) Council.
Gumato was appointed by Education Cabinet Secretary George Magoha, under the Universities Act No. 42 of 2012, for three years.
She was also appointed as a member of the Taskforce on Standards and Quality Infrastructure Reforms in Kenya by Trade and Industrialisation CS Peter Munya.
In July 2019, President Uhuru Kenyatta appointed Labour CS Ukur Yattani as the acting Treasury CS after Henry Rotich was barred from office due to an ongoing corruption case.corruption
- Take Note26 September 2022 - 3:00 pm
- Insecurity26 September 2022 - 2:49 pm
- Inspiring26 September 2022 - 2:32 pm
- chaos26 September 2022 - 12:13 pm
- New Responsibility26 September 2022 - 12:17 pm
- Remarkable26 September 2022 - 1:56 pm
- Reprieve26 September 2022 - 11:30 am
- The Truth26 September 2022 - 10:48 am
- Directive26 September 2022 - 10:21 am
- tragedy26 September 2022 - 8:34 am
- Damage Control26 September 2022 - 7:47 am
- Orders26 September 2022 - 7:19 am