Vocal lawyer Miguna Miguna, on Thursday, November, 28, announced that he would once again try to re-enter the country following the launch of the Building Bridges Initiative (BBI) report on November 27.
Miguna disclosed that he was looking to take advantage of a tenet of the report that championed the need to respect the rights of every Kenyan citizen.
"I'm organising another journey to Kenya to test the seriousness of the despot and con-man. They have publicly stated that they respect citizenship rights and want to unite Kenyans," he posted on Twitter.
His last attempt to gain entry into Kenya following his deportation to Canada led to one of the most dramatic scenes ever witnessed at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (JKIA).
The nine-hour standoff led to the famous 'I'm not boarding' slogan after Miguna refused to board the Dubai-bound Emirates flight.
He went on to claim that he was beaten, held down and injected with noxious substances by officials, before being deported unconscious from Nairobi airport to Dubai
The self-proclaimed revolutionary - in his latest statement, went on to dare the government to honour its new pledge by allowing him back into the country.
"To prove that they are serious, let them obey court orders and give me my passport," he stated.
The staunch critic of President Uhuru Kenyatta's administration went on to air his opinion on the BBI report, which he claimed was flawed because its implementers were tainted by their alleged crimes.
"Action speaks louder than words. Theft of public resources by those holding public offices is prevented by removing thieves from public office, sending them to jail and seizing everything they have stolen. That must start with jailing Kenyatta and Moi families," he shared on his Twitter page.
- ImageBright Side1 April 2020 - 12:01 pm
- Imagesad1 April 2020 - 12:22 pm
- ImageHeartwarming1 April 2020 - 11:39 am
- ImageWhere are they?1 April 2020 - 11:21 am
- Imagerebuke1 April 2020 - 10:30 am
- Imagebrighter days1 April 2020 - 10:21 am
- Imageexposed1 April 2020 - 9:51 am
- ImageCovid-191 April 2020 - 9:32 am
- Imageunfortunate1 April 2020 - 9:16 am
- Imageheartbreaking1 April 2020 - 8:38 am
- Imagenick of time1 April 2020 - 7:58 am
- ImageMy Take1 April 2020 - 7:33 am