Endeared investigative journalist John Allan Namu landed a new TV deal in which he will partner with Maisha Magic to produce a crime show.
Speaking with Kenyans.co.ke on Saturday, November 30, the former KTN anchor confirmed that he was taking up a new role in producing a TV drama show.
"Yes, I am working with them to create some content. That's all I can say about it for now," Namu, a director at Africa Uncensored affirmed.
Multichoice's East and Southern Africa Channels Director Tim Okwaro confirmed the deal while in Johannesburg, South Africa.
"We have linked up with John Allan Namu, who is a prolific investigative journalist in Kenya.
“We are basically telling human interest stories that impact society. It is exciting for us because it is a new space, we have done a lot of entertainment but now we want to see how this space grows," Okwaro proclaimed.
Allan Namu is famous for his investigative documentary dubbed Jicho Pevu/Inside Story, in which he partnered with Nyali MP Mohammed Ali.
Hitmaker Sanaipei Tande also landed a deal with Maisha Magic as a lead actor in a drama the media house will be producing.
Sanaipei has featured in a number of TV dramas. The media personality has starred in local television shows such as Aziza and Auntie Boss.
Aziza was written by Citizen TV's power couple Rashid Abdalla and Lulu Hassan.
- different path13 August 2020 - 8:08 pm
- Nabbed13 August 2020 - 8:10 pm
- angered13 August 2020 - 7:17 pm
- terror threat13 August 2020 - 7:24 pm
- feted13 August 2020 - 6:38 pm
- The Truth13 August 2020 - 6:44 pm
- crash13 August 2020 - 6:22 pm
- shining13 August 2020 - 5:59 pm
- Overprotected13 August 2020 - 5:28 pm
- Chaos13 August 2020 - 5:00 pm
- Ambition13 August 2020 - 4:36 pm
- Insider13 August 2020 - 4:19 pm