David Kagongo, popularly known as 'David The Student’, formerly a comedian at Churchill Show mourned the loss of his mother on Friday, December 6, 2019.
In an emotional Instagram post, David shared his disbelief and sorrow over the sad incident.
"Rest in peace mom, I love you so so much and I will forever. Nobody or nothing ever prepares someone for this. Still feels like a dream and I want to wake up and I want it to be a horrible dream!
"Sadly this is life and you have gone to be with the Lord. Just a month ago, I called my sister and was telling her of plans to buy land and building a beautiful home for you mom why? Why you? This is life. Rest mama, rest. I love you so so much, I love you so much mother," the comedian mourned.
Fans and fellow Kenyan celebrities condoled with the comedian among them, NTV presenter, Tracy Wanjiru who wrote "I'm so sorry for your loss! May God give you strength and peace that surpasses all understanding."
Radio queen Carol Radull and Pinky Ghelani also passed there messages of encouragement with the sports presenter commenting, "So so sorry David, may she RIP, and may you find peace."
There were more messages of encouragement on his timeline from his fans who wished the comedian much needed peace for his loss.
- Poked Holes8 August 2020 - 8:19 am
- nabbed8 August 2020 - 7:37 am
- Long Wait8 August 2020 - 7:16 am
- new boss in town7 August 2020 - 8:07 pm
- no way7 August 2020 - 6:18 pm
- glued to the screen7 August 2020 - 4:57 pm
- double tragedy7 August 2020 - 4:33 pm
- big strides7 August 2020 - 4:14 pm
- bold7 August 2020 - 5:35 pm
- revolutionary7 August 2020 - 3:31 pm
- World's First7 August 2020 - 3:40 pm
- new beginnings7 August 2020 - 2:23 pm