An 18-year-old Form Two student is accused of stabbing her 29-year-old boyfriend to death in broad daylight.
Reports by Citizen Digital on Tuesday, December 10, indicated that the two had an argument before the incident took place at Konoin area Bomet County.
Witnesses at the scene alleged that during the argument, the Form Two student accused the man of being unfaithful to her.
She is reported to have left the scene and returned later with a knife, which she used to stab the unsuspecting man.
The 29-year-old is said to have been stabbed on the upper part of the neck and died on the spot.
His body has been taken to the Kapkatet mortuary while the form two student is in custody at Mogogosiek Police Station.
Meanwhile, at Sinderma, Gem sub-county, a 23-year-old man identified as Fredrick Onyango Akula, allegedly stabbed a Form Two student to death.
He is alleged to have lured the girl to a bush and stabbed her several times.
Akula, is reported to have left a note beside the body in the bush professing his love for the deceased.
- consequences30 September 2020 - 9:54 am
- Tragic30 September 2020 - 9:31 am
- Watchdog30 September 2020 - 9:31 am
- New Bill30 September 2020 - 8:09 am
- Quick recovery30 September 2020 - 7:46 am
- Insider30 September 2020 - 7:07 am
- bitter exchange29 September 2020 - 7:59 pm
- Expert Advice29 September 2020 - 7:12 pm
- panic29 September 2020 - 6:53 pm
- not us29 September 2020 - 6:09 pm
- Cracks Whip29 September 2020 - 5:43 pm
- Time Out29 September 2020 - 5:53 pm