On his YouTube channel The Fifth Estate, the professor conveyed that Ruto had deployed a tactic where he boldly invaded other politicians strongholds.
Referring to the Kibra elections, the political analyst stated, "He went into Raila's bedroom the other day and Raila had to put up a fight to remove him and now he is in Uhuru's bedroom."
Ngunyi stated that the recent confrontation among the Mount Kenya legislators was due to Ruto's influence in the region.
"The Mount Kenya region is confused because there's another man in the bedroom (Ruto has managed to get support from the area's MPs)," he explained.
He added that Ruto was slowly luring in the Mount Kenya region to support him and would do so when President Uhuru Kenyatta was not around.
"He's even been to Kalonzo's bedroom (Ukambani region). He's playing the ethnic game but at the same time covering it up as a hustlers movement," the analyst added.
On the BBI debate, the Professor explained that President Uhuru Kenyatta was forging a way to ensure the Kikuyu community's interests were still secured after the 2022 elections.
"Kikuyu nation is completely lost, they will be in a position of no power in the next thirty years. Uhuru is helping them to secure their interest by introducing the executive Prime Minister Position and people opposed to the BBI report are trying to inherit Uhuru," he added.
- costly mistake4 August 2020 - 7:51 am
- what happened4 August 2020 - 7:31 am
- Crackdown4 August 2020 - 7:03 am
- Covid-19 effects3 August 2020 - 7:57 pm
- R.I.P3 August 2020 - 7:34 pm
- Insider3 August 2020 - 7:03 pm
- Chaos3 August 2020 - 5:27 pm
- Amazing3 August 2020 - 4:52 pm
- Shattering Ceilings3 August 2020 - 4:13 pm
- Condition3 August 2020 - 2:51 pm
- Alert3 August 2020 - 2:38 pm
- Tough Times3 August 2020 - 3:16 pm