A KTN News journalist is among a crop of Kenyans that are kicking off the new year on a high note with an engagement.
The journalist, Tobias Chanji, popped the question to his lover of British descent on a lovely beach in Diani, Mombasa County, in what seemed to be an intimate affair.
Speaking to kenyans.co.ke, Chanji disclosed that he was thrilled with his latest development in life but remained tight-lipped on the name of his fiancée.
He further noted that a big party for the duo was in the works and he did not want to jinx it by saying too much just yet.
"It was just in Diani but I am planning to, maybe, go to other destinations, Maybe Lamu, Dubai and London.
"She is a Brit. She is from Newcastle in England. I can't reveal her name yet, maybe later," stated the journalist.
Judging by the photos he posted on his Facebook page, Chanji looked dapper in a blue fitting suit while his wife dazzled in a red velvet dress.
He went on one knee holding a bouquet of flowers and her lover answered 'yes' to his question.
This comes just days after K24 TV anchor Shiksha Arora got engaged to her lover, Salman Manji during a holiday in South Africa.
"Thank you for making me the happiest girl in the world and for the most special day of my life! I can’t wait to annoy you for the rest of our lives. Let’s start with forever now, shall we Salman Manji?" shared the anchor.
- rising curve11 July 2020 - 2:24 pm
- sweet deals11 July 2020 - 2:05 pm
- paying back11 July 2020 - 1:58 pm
- opportunities11 July 2020 - 12:56 pm
- lucky escape11 July 2020 - 1:03 pm
- Spotted11 July 2020 - 12:45 pm
- good news11 July 2020 - 12:00 pm
- R.I.P11 July 2020 - 11:17 am
- heartless11 July 2020 - 10:44 am
- Justice?11 July 2020 - 10:14 am
- Reconciled11 July 2020 - 9:26 am
- turbulent times11 July 2020 - 9:00 am