Former Kiambu Governor William Kabogo is a man of means as he too confesses while explaining why he isn't attracted to public funds as other politicians are.
His son, Alvin Kiarie, has hit the headlines a few times as he is said to be live like a prince, flamboyantly and excessively.
According to Citizen TV's Viu Sasa, Alvin or Kabogo Jnr as he prefers to be called, attended the University of Brighton in England for his undergraduate studies and the University of Westminster for graduate school.
He hops from Dubai to the United Kingdom, to Moscow and to destinations you only read in magazines.
When he is not driving around Windsor in a Ksh 20Million Lexus GX 460, or scuba diving in Watamu and Diani he would be hopping from one high-end club to another in Nairobi.
According to Viu Sasa, he has been spotted rocking Ksh250,000 Gucci sneakers the same way you wear your Chuck Taylors or Bata Ngoma rubber shoes.
Alvin also, rocks the best in watches, with the most notable being a Hublot Big Bang whose price ranges from Ksh 800,000 - Ksh1 million. Deputy President William Ruto also owns a similar timepiece.
Alvin graduated from the Brighton University in 2016 and in 2018, graduated from the University of Westminster.
He currently is believed to be working at his father's real estate firm that is putting up plush residential homes off Kiambu Road.
- Nabbed3 December 2022 - 8:34 am
- Tragic3 December 2022 - 7:47 am
- changes3 December 2022 - 8:15 am
- Take Note3 December 2022 - 7:22 am
- Statesman3 December 2022 - 7:04 am
- EXPLAINED2 December 2022 - 8:02 pm
- Changes2 December 2022 - 6:34 pm
- Fairy Tale2 December 2022 - 7:40 pm
- Quit2 December 2022 - 6:20 pm
- Accolades2 December 2022 - 7:53 pm
- Staff purge2 December 2022 - 6:04 pm
- delight2 December 2022 - 5:27 pm