Milele FM presenter Felix Odiwuor, known to many as Jalang'o, has come to the aid of a boy who arrived for admission at Kanga High School with only two bars soap in his box.
Through his social media pages, on Monday, January 14, Jalang'o announced that he was willing to help the boy join secondary school and complete his education.
"We will do a complete Form One shopping and pay his school from Form One to Form Four," he wrote.
Further, the comedian requested his followers to send the school principal's number to him.
Following our story on Tuesday morning, January 14, Jalang'o confirmed to Kenyans.co.ke that he had got hold of the boy.
The student, Levis Otieno Rabar, warmed the hearts of many after he arrived in the company of his mother.
"I am appealing to any well-wisher to assist me in paying my school fee. I am worried that I do not have any option as my parents have no income," Levis told NTV reporters.
Otieno scored 390 marks out of 500 in the 2019 Kenya Certificate of Primary Examinations (KCPE).
His mother, Monica Otieno, had applied for a Constituency Development Fund (CDF) bursary but failed to get help.
"I do not have any money to pay for his school uniform and pay his fees or any other necessity," Monica stated.
- tragedy9 August 2020 - 10:35 am
- The Truth9 August 2020 - 9:29 am
- 2022 Politics9 August 2020 - 8:46 am
- Shattering ceilings9 August 2020 - 7:49 am
- Commendable9 August 2020 - 7:28 am
- Troubled9 August 2020 - 7:14 am
- heavy hitter8 August 2020 - 7:58 pm
- in hindsight8 August 2020 - 7:32 pm
- changing lives8 August 2020 - 7:03 pm
- emotional8 August 2020 - 5:57 pm
- woman of steel8 August 2020 - 4:35 pm
- Amen!8 August 2020 - 4:50 pm