Leaders from the Rift Valley region are set to hold a meeting to formulate the way forward concerning the region’s political stance and plans for Deputy President William Ruto’s journey to the presidency.
In a Facebook post by Kapseret MP Oscar Sudi, on Saturday, January 18, the parliamentarian indicated that the time had come for the region to chart its political future.
“I want to announce that as Rift Valley leaders who support the deputy president, we have our own plans.
“Very soon we shall have our own internal sitting involving all leaders from the region and from that, we shall announce the way forward,” remarked Sudi.
The legislator further lashed out at some Jubilee leaders, claiming that a section of the party was on a mission to create division.
“As Jubilee leaders, we can openly say that there are some problems in the party. We believe the problems have been developed by members of the same party but the public shall come to know about them soon.
“There are some people in this party who think they are wiser than others. They think they can play their cards better than others,” he spoke.
Sudi also stated that as leaders in the region, they had no qualms with President Uhuru Kenyatta's Cabinet reshuffle.
“As Rift Valley leaders, we have no problem with the changes that have been made at the Cabinet. We believe in one agenda as the Jubilee Party.
“I know many people and the media have been expecting me to react to it and I have given my take,” added Sudi.
Sudi has been an ardent follower of Deputy President William Ruto.
- Another promise26 September 2020 - 2:00 pm
- here's why26 September 2020 - 2:15 pm
- sporty26 September 2020 - 12:49 pm
- angered26 September 2020 - 12:25 pm
- Alert26 September 2020 - 12:21 pm
- Hillarious26 September 2020 - 12:08 pm
- puzzling26 September 2020 - 11:12 am
- go away26 September 2020 - 11:31 am
- Tragic26 September 2020 - 9:46 am
- tough hardle26 September 2020 - 8:44 am
- His Take26 September 2020 - 8:33 am
- Power play26 September 2020 - 7:36 am