Citizen TV news anchor Lilian Muli on Monday, February 3, launched an exquisite spa at Sound Plaza in Woodvale Grove, Nairobi.
On her social media pages, the news anchor shared a video of the La Modelle Spa and welcomed her followers for what she termed as a magnificent experience.
"La Modelle invites you to a quintessential hair and beauty experience. You will receive first-class, individual attention from our team of stylists," Muli stated.
In addition, the media personality disclosed that the spa would be opening every Monday to Saturday at 7:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. and on Sunday and all holidays at 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
"Great hair doesn't happen by chance it happens by appointment," she wrote on Instagram.
Muli's parlour will offer a range of services including hair, make-up, spa, hair cuts pedicures, manicures among others.
Her fans congratulated the TV queen for her achievement, some promising her that they would become regular clients.
"This is alluring! Congratulations," Wanjiru stated.
"A display of pure class, luxury and splendid service," Wangui Ngechu weighed in.
"I enjoyed my hair cut on Saturday. You have the best barber (Sam), don’t lose him, and thank you for the warm welcome," Dagodia commented.
The news anchor joins a number of media celebrities who have previously launched beauty parlours that offer a range of beauty-related services including; K24 TV news anchor Betty Kyallo, socialite Vera Sidika and fashion model Susan Kaittany.
In April 2018, Kyallo launched a beauty parlour, Flair With Betty, where she promised clients good hair, beautiful nails and fresh barber cuts'.
- generosity19 September 2020 - 8:10 pm
- nabbed19 September 2020 - 7:57 pm
- alternative transport19 September 2020 - 7:20 pm
- not cool19 September 2020 - 6:16 pm
- our bad19 September 2020 - 5:55 pm
- high profile19 September 2020 - 5:23 pm
- on blast19 September 2020 - 4:55 pm
- Partners19 September 2020 - 4:34 pm
- Dangerous19 September 2020 - 4:00 pm
- latest report19 September 2020 - 3:10 pm
- finally19 September 2020 - 3:05 pm
- Notice19 September 2020 - 1:40 pm