On Valentine's Day, many couples decide to go for movie dates, a vacation or just a nice place that speaks 'couple time'.
However, Nairobi Governor Mike Sonko and his wife Primrose Mbuvi spent their Valentine's Day visiting patients at Mama Lucy Hospital.
The couple visited the patients and gifted each of them a red rose flower.
Mothers who had just delivered their babies were surprised with a basin full of baby items including diapers and soaps.
The Nairobi County first lady was seen interacting with the mothers, holding their babies and asking of their children's well being.
"Make sure you breastfeed your child for at least six months," she told one of the mothers as they proceeded to another wing.
Still at the hospital, a woman approached the governor begging him to help her offset her medical bill.
Searching his pockets, the governor counted a few Ksh 1,000 notes and gave to the lady, adding that her husband should also chip in.
The governor seemed to be in a good mood as he also visited 76-year-old Nathan Ambuti who cycled from Kakamega to Kabarak for the late former President Daniel arap Moi's funeral.
He gifted him with a motorbike and posho mill machine.
Most of those who followed the Facebook live broadcast, congratulated him for the good work he was doing.
"Thanks for your concern over lesser beings.God bless you Sonko," Jack commented.
"Always my governor no-one else can do this but you. God bless you and quick recovery to all the victims," Syllas stated.
- buried hatchet1 June 2020 - 4:22 pm
- costly outing1 June 2020 - 3:48 pm
- congratulations1 June 2020 - 3:43 pm
- Almost normal1 June 2020 - 2:54 pm
- past lessons1 June 2020 - 2:32 pm
- extra-judicial1 June 2020 - 2:08 pm
- Score card1 June 2020 - 1:50 pm
- here's Why1 June 2020 - 1:06 pm
- Spotted1 June 2020 - 12:09 pm
- in person1 June 2020 - 12:04 pm
- Punishment1 June 2020 - 11:37 am
- Anticipations1 June 2020 - 11:38 am