Five gangsters were separately gunned down in Nairobi in the last 24 hours.
The first incident was at Kamukunji area when a gunfight between police officers and a suspected robber erupted, leaving the thug dead.
A five-year-old boy was hit by a stray bullet during the fierce exchange and rushed to Nairobi Hospital with a bullet wound.
In Dandora, a suspected thug was killed attempting to steal from residents while in Umoja, police shot dead an armed thug who ambushed a fast food kiosk on Tuesday morning.
His pistol was recovered by the Administration Police officer who came to the attendant's rescue.
Another armed suspect was killed along Waiyaki Way near Nairobi school after refusing to surrender to police orders. Five firearms were recovered from this suspect.
In Buruburu another suspected armed robber was shot dead on Monday at 9 pm.
- New Hit25 October 2020 - 8:11 pm
- Saddening25 October 2020 - 7:09 pm
- Stranded25 October 2020 - 7:20 pm
- sneaky25 October 2020 - 5:47 pm
- Unfortunate25 October 2020 - 5:04 pm
- Fiery Ruto25 October 2020 - 4:14 pm
- Covid-19 Update25 October 2020 - 5:42 pm
- Enlighten25 October 2020 - 3:14 pm
- ticking time-bomb25 October 2020 - 2:46 pm
- Our Journey25 October 2020 - 2:40 pm
- road carnage25 October 2020 - 2:07 pm
- grisly25 October 2020 - 12:16 pm