Former Kiambu Governor William Kabogo, on Saturday, February 22, went on an angry rant following the BBI rally that was held earlier during the day at the William ole Ntimama Stadium in Narok County.
Kabogo, through his social media pages, faulted leaders who were discussing the 2022 elections instead of working for the common good of Kenyan citizens.
"The duty of our leaders is to unite Kenyans but I do not understand why we are talking about the elections. Some leaders saying that if you elect a governor who is a man, you have to elect a deputy governor who is a woman," Kabogo stated.From Left: Baringo Senator Gideon Moi and former Kiambu Governor William Kabogo at parliament buildings during the late second president Daniel arap Moi's body viewing Saturday, February 8.
The former governor urged leaders to create a constitution that would sustain Kenyans in the years to come without thinking about individuals.
"Let's talk about issues affecting Kenyans like unemployment, education, food for Kenyans and better housing.
"It has been almost 60 years since we got independence and when we get a chance to change the constitution, all we think about is who should get which seat. It is very shameful, shameful," Kabogo stated.
"If you are a leader and are only thinking of how you can secure your seat, you are foolish because we will all die," he continued.
Kabogo Goes on Angry Rant [VIDEO]
- ImageTragic30 March 2020 - 8:52 pm
- Imagetrue or false?30 March 2020 - 7:59 pm
- Imagerestrain30 March 2020 - 7:55 pm
- Imageoblivious30 March 2020 - 7:27 pm
- Imagegoodies30 March 2020 - 7:29 pm
- Imagetimely30 March 2020 - 6:46 pm
- Imagehistoric30 March 2020 - 5:37 pm
- Imageout of stock?30 March 2020 - 5:00 pm
- Imagefed-up30 March 2020 - 4:25 pm
- ImageRed-line30 March 2020 - 4:32 pm
- ImageSurge30 March 2020 - 3:21 pm
- Imagethe law won30 March 2020 - 4:11 pm