Popular Gospel musician Mr. Seed was on Friday evening, May 23, involved in an accident at the Globe roundabout in Ngara.
The musician took to his social media pages to share the news of the accident that took place at around 7 pm.
"I want to thank God for allowing us to see a new day. I can’t really explain what happened yesterday around 7 pm at globe roundabout, I thank God we are safe," he wrote on his Instagram page.Gospel musician Mr Seed's vehicle involved in an accident at the globe roundabout on Friday, May 22.
He added that he and his friends were all safe and escaped the scene with minor injuries.
Photos seen by Kenyans.co.ke showed the vehicle, a Nissan Bluebird Sylphy, overturned in the middle of the road at the roundabout.
The musician further asked his fans to keep him in their prayers.
On the same night, former Kenya 7's (Shujaas) player Allan Makaka Shisiali, was involved in a grisly road accident along Mombasa Nairobi. His vehicle is said to have rammed into a lorry from the driver's side.Gospel musician Mr Seed's vehicle involved in an accident at the globe roundabout on Friday, May 22.
Makaka's body was taken to Montezuma Funeral Home in Nairobi.
According to the National Transport and Safety Authority on April 23, 2020, 954 people have perished on Kenyan roads since January, an increase of 0.1 per cent from 2019, where 953 people died.
Of the 954 casualties, 367 were pedestrians followed by motorcyclists at 238 deaths and 156 passengers.
The Authority noted that reckless driving remains the most common cause of accidents.
NTSA further established that four out of every five crashes in the country could be attributed to human error and brake failure.
This included breaching speed limits and freewheeling in an attempt to save on fuel.
- Presidential Interaction9 August 2020 - 11:45 am
- tragedy9 August 2020 - 10:35 am
- The Truth9 August 2020 - 9:29 am
- 2022 Politics9 August 2020 - 8:46 am
- Shattering ceilings9 August 2020 - 7:49 am
- Commendable9 August 2020 - 7:28 am
- Troubled9 August 2020 - 7:14 am
- heavy hitter8 August 2020 - 7:58 pm
- in hindsight8 August 2020 - 7:32 pm
- changing lives8 August 2020 - 7:03 pm
- emotional8 August 2020 - 5:57 pm
- woman of steel8 August 2020 - 4:35 pm