Former Milele FM presenter Felix Odiwour, popularly known as Jalang’o confirmed that he had replaced Andrew Kibe at Kiss 100.
During a show on his YouTube channel on Friday, July 3, Jalang’o hosted Kibe where they addressed a number of issues that Kenyans have been speculating on.
Kibe gave the comedian his blessings and explained the circumstances regarding his resignation.File image of former KISS FM presenter Andrew KibeFile
He praised Kamene Goro as a hard-working co-host who was always one of the first people to show up for work.
They two had met in a club in Nairobi on the evening before the announcement but didn’t discuss the job.
The outgoing presenter revealed that his former co-host Kamene Goro did not also know about his pending exit.
Speaking about the reason for his exit, he disclosed that he was not pleased with how his boss perceived him.
“I caught him looking at me one day and I saw a speck of pity in his eyes. So three months ago I told him I would leave,” Kibe stated.
He also hinted that while deliberating on his decision to leave, he was intoxicated.
The untamed celebrity added that being on the radio made him feel caged and censored. He sighted times he was forced to think about his content and whether it would be flagged by the Communications Authority.
During the show, Kamene Goro interrupted and welcomed Jalang’o to the Kiss FM family.
Kamene in a past interview claimed that the duo had raked a very hefty fine bill for their former station NRG over the content on their show.Radio presenters Kamene Goro (right) and Andrew Kibe (Left) in the studio on April 28, 2020.
- Covid-19 effects3 August 2020 - 7:57 pm
- R.I.P3 August 2020 - 7:34 pm
- Insider3 August 2020 - 7:03 pm
- Chaos3 August 2020 - 5:27 pm
- Amazing3 August 2020 - 4:52 pm
- Shattering Ceilings3 August 2020 - 4:13 pm
- Condition3 August 2020 - 2:51 pm
- Alert3 August 2020 - 2:38 pm
- Tough Times3 August 2020 - 3:16 pm
- Long Wait3 August 2020 - 2:56 pm
- beware3 August 2020 - 2:23 pm
- Senate Impasse3 August 2020 - 12:40 pm