In a notice on local newspapers, the commission stated that it was looking to fill the positions of Hansard reporter, fiscal analyst, transport officer, accountant, procurement officer, storeman, travel office assistant, Inspectors for (building works, mechanical and electrical) and artisans.
"Interest and qualified persons are requested to make their applications online through the Parliamentary Service Commission website www.parliament.go.ke/vacancies so as to reach before July 24, 2020," the statement advised.
PSC further noted that applications through the post office, email or hand delivery would not be accepted
Here's a breakdown of the application procedure:
Register on the PSC portal
Click on the ‘Register’ button on the 'Open Vacancies' to start the application process.
After registration, you will receive a one-time password (OTP) sent to your email or phone enabling you to proceed with the application.Registration page on the PSC portal
Log in to the portal
After registration click 'Login'. Enter your National ID and the password created during registration.
Key in your username and password then click on ‘Log in’ to access your account.
After a successful login, you can proceed to 'Apply' for the desired post.The log-in page on the PSC portal
How to apply for PSC jobs:
Applicants can access their Profile to Update, View the Application Status amongst others.
Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application.
Kindly note that all mandatory fields must be completed.
To complete the process of application, click the ‘Apply for the Vacancy’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘Final Declaration’.
In case of any challenges, you can send your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unfortunate25 October 2020 - 5:04 pm
- Fiery Ruto25 October 2020 - 4:14 pm
- Enlighten25 October 2020 - 3:14 pm
- ticking time-bomb25 October 2020 - 2:46 pm
- Our Journey25 October 2020 - 2:40 pm
- road carnage25 October 2020 - 2:07 pm
- grisly25 October 2020 - 12:16 pm
- Gruesome25 October 2020 - 11:33 am
- Not Here25 October 2020 - 11:15 am
- puzzle25 October 2020 - 11:08 am
- Power Struggle25 October 2020 - 10:42 am
- partnerships25 October 2020 - 10:28 am