The Ministry of Public Service on Saturday announced that Kenyans would have to book appointments to access the Huduma Centre GPO centre in Nairobi.
The roll-out of the service by an appointment system is in line with the planned reopening on Monday, August 17, to minimize the crowds at the Huduma centres and reduce the time spent queuing.
"We are rolling out the service by appointment system gradually starting with Huduma Centre GPO. From Monday August 17 2020, you will be required to book an appointment before visiting Huduma Centre GPO Nairobi," a statement by the Ministry read in part.Huduma Centre website where one can book an appointment.
For one to book an appointment you have to have an account on the Huduma Kenya website
How to Sign up for an account
1) Visit the hudumakenya.go.ke and select the sign up option
2) Under the Huduma Self Care, you will have to fill in your details: your name, gender, age, country of residence, email address, telephone number and your Identification Number (I.D)
3) You can confirm your account via email or phone number and proceed to login.
Log in to your Huduma Account
1) On the home page Hudumakenya.go.ke, select the sign-in option.
2) Input your email address and selected password
3) If you have forgotten your password click on the forgot password button and follow the instructions.A log-in page for the Huduma services self-careHuduma Kenya
How to book an appointment for Huduma Centre Visit
1) Visit hudumakenya.go.ke and select Book Appointment
2) Click on the register button on the menu and fill in the details
3) On the login page key in the details, you will receive via SMS then proceed to book your appointment
4) Visit the Huduma Centre GPO at the specific time and you will be required to show your booking slipHow to book an appointment to visit Huduma Centre GPOHuduma Kenya
Note that as at August 15, the Ministry had explained that one will not need an appointment to be served in the other four Huduma Centres in Nairobi or the other 51 centres countrywide.
In case of any difficulties, please contact the Huduma Contact Centre through 020-6900020 or Huduma Kenya social media pages for assistance.
- bravo!23 September 2020 - 7:59 pm
- turf wars23 September 2020 - 7:56 pm
- Baba Speaks23 September 2020 - 7:16 pm
- be warned23 September 2020 - 7:01 pm
- changes23 September 2020 - 6:44 pm
- road carnage23 September 2020 - 6:37 pm
- please23 September 2020 - 5:43 pm
- Pay Up23 September 2020 - 4:31 pm
- man of many firsts23 September 2020 - 4:57 pm
- disaster averted23 September 2020 - 4:21 pm
- Ruto's Reaction23 September 2020 - 3:56 pm
- Another one23 September 2020 - 3:28 pm