The Ministry of Public Service on Saturday announced that Kenyans would have to book appointments to access the Huduma Centre GPO centre in Nairobi.
The roll-out of the service by an appointment system is in line with the planned reopening on Monday, August 17, to minimize the crowds at the Huduma centres and reduce the time spent queuing.
"We are rolling out the service by appointment system gradually starting with Huduma Centre GPO. From Monday August 17 2020, you will be required to book an appointment before visiting Huduma Centre GPO Nairobi," a statement by the Ministry read in part.Huduma Centre website where one can book an appointment.
For one to book an appointment you have to have an account on the Huduma Kenya website
How to Sign up for an account
1) Visit the hudumakenya.go.ke and select the sign up option
2) Under the Huduma Self Care, you will have to fill in your details: your name, gender, age, country of residence, email address, telephone number and your Identification Number (I.D)
3) You can confirm your account via email or phone number and proceed to login.
Log in to your Huduma Account
1) On the home page Hudumakenya.go.ke, select the sign-in option.
2) Input your email address and selected password
3) If you have forgotten your password click on the forgot password button and follow the instructions.A log-in page for the Huduma services self-careHuduma Kenya
How to book an appointment for Huduma Centre Visit
1) Visit hudumakenya.go.ke and select Book Appointment
2) Click on the register button on the menu and fill in the details
3) On the login page key in the details, you will receive via SMS then proceed to book your appointment
4) Visit the Huduma Centre GPO at the specific time and you will be required to show your booking slipHow to book an appointment to visit Huduma Centre GPOHuduma Kenya
Note that as at August 15, the Ministry had explained that one will not need an appointment to be served in the other four Huduma Centres in Nairobi or the other 51 centres countrywide.
In case of any difficulties, please contact the Huduma Contact Centre through 020-6900020 or Huduma Kenya social media pages for assistance.
- Blow14 June 2021 - 8:24 am
- Playing Field13 June 2021 - 8:29 pm
- Taking Notes13 June 2021 - 7:43 pm
- Get Them Out13 June 2021 - 6:16 pm
- Reprieve13 June 2021 - 5:53 pm
- Ballot ready13 June 2021 - 6:00 pm
- Sudden13 June 2021 - 4:27 pm
- Now you know13 June 2021 - 4:42 pm
- Mercy13 June 2021 - 5:10 pm
- Revealed13 June 2021 - 4:49 pm
- Not Acceptable13 June 2021 - 1:43 pm
- Kisumu Beauty13 June 2021 - 1:28 pm