Former Classic 105 radio presenter Ciku Muiruri on Tuesday, August 25 described her return to radio after six years as 'exciting'.
Muiruri joined Choice Radio on Monday, August 24 after announcing the deal a day earlier on her social media platforms.
Speaking to Kenyans.co.ke, the former Classic 105 radio presenter revealed her experience after returning to the airwaves following a long break.A file image of media personality Ciku Muiruri
"Yesterday (Monday) was exciting, I enjoyed it. The music is great and the people are super friendly there. So most likely the return to the airwaves will be a permanent comeback," she explained.
Muriuri added that she still does not have a show of her own as she is currently trying out with the Kace and Sadia Show from 3-7 pm to see what time slot works best for her.
She, however, noted that she is yet to make a decision on having her show in the long run adding that she would come to a decision by the end of the week.
"Nothing is off the table at this point, we are trying it out and we will see but I do not know how I'll feel at the end of the week, if I feel good then I will make it permanent," noted Muiruri.
"I will decide on the content. Whether features like Busted make a comeback, will depend on what the audience wants. Their wish is my command," she revealed.
Before Choice Radio, Ciku was last with Classic 105 before she decided to resign back in 2013 after which she ventured fully into writing.
Muiruri started out her career in radio at Capital FM with the Love Lights Show then later moved to Kiss FM under the Radio Africa Group.A control station at a radio studio.File
- upgrade21 October 2020 - 7:30 pm
- no-show21 October 2020 - 7:02 pm
- Get Out21 October 2020 - 5:49 pm
- taking chances21 October 2020 - 6:04 pm
- emergency21 October 2020 - 6:17 pm
- counterpunch21 October 2020 - 4:41 pm
- On the hunt21 October 2020 - 4:57 pm
- latest report21 October 2020 - 4:01 pm
- angered21 October 2020 - 4:16 pm
- indecisive21 October 2020 - 4:26 pm
- tough tines21 October 2020 - 3:29 pm
- My Cup of Tea21 October 2020 - 4:03 pm