- Simon KiraguKenyans.co.ke
Ministry of Health (MoH) has announced that 87 people have tested positive for Covid-19 from a sample size of 3,766 over the last 24 hours, bringing the country's total tally to 98,271.
Following the announcement, cumulative test in the country stand at 1,092,144. 78 of the positive cases are Kenyans whereas 9 are foreign nationals.
The health ministry further revealed that the youngest of the confirmed cases is a five year old child with the oldest aged 88 years.Health Cabinet Secretary Mutahi Kagwe addressing the media on November 26, 2020File
67 patients have been discharged after recovering from the virus. 55 of the patients were discharged from the Home Based Care Programme, while 12 were discharged from various health facilities from across the country.
The country's cumulative recoveries now stand at 80,875.
However, 6 patients succumbed to the virus taking the country's death tally to 1,710.
"Our condolences to the families and friends of those who have lost their loved ones," Health Cabinet Secretary Mutahi Kagwe condoled.
MoH announced that 676 patients were admitted in various medical facilities from across the country and 2,142 are on Home Based Isolation and Care.
32 patients are in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU), 20 of whom are on ventilatory support and 11 on supplemental oxygen. 1 is on observation.child death
- Legal Tussle22 September 2021 - 8:04 am
- Backfired22 September 2021 - 7:25 am
- Decision22 September 2021 - 7:42 am
- Remarkable21 September 2021 - 8:03 pm
- UNVEILING21 September 2021 - 7:59 pm
- Politicking21 September 2021 - 7:16 pm
- tragedy21 September 2021 - 6:38 pm
- Pay Up21 September 2021 - 6:28 pm
- details21 September 2021 - 6:06 pm
- Boosting relations21 September 2021 - 5:40 pm
- Remarkable21 September 2021 - 5:06 pm
- Orders Issued21 September 2021 - 4:37 pm