A number of business owners in Mombasa town have been left counting losses after a fire incident that has been razing down a number of premises starting mid-morning on Friday, February 2021.
The fire broke out in Ganjoni, located in Mombasa Island, with rescue efforts being hindered by congestion in the area.
Residents have been helping put out the inferno whose cause is yet to be identified. As at the time of publishing this story, the Mombasa County Government fire engines were yet to arrive at the scenes.
Power has, however, been disconnected as part of efforts to contain the fire.
Below is the video, courtesy of Nation:
- Deepening Wrangles10 May 2021 - 7:47 am
- Get Rich9 May 2021 - 7:06 pm
- RIP9 May 2021 - 5:58 pm
- Traffic9 May 2021 - 6:14 pm
- update9 May 2021 - 4:43 pm
- the truth9 May 2021 - 5:26 pm
- Brutal9 May 2021 - 3:37 pm
- on the decks9 May 2021 - 2:52 pm
- Heartwarming9 May 2021 - 2:28 pm
- drastic action9 May 2021 - 1:43 pm
- Heartfelt9 May 2021 - 12:35 pm
- my plea9 May 2021 - 11:28 am