Results for the Kenya Certificate of Primary Education (KCPE) 2020 have been released by Education Cabinet Secretary George Magoha following a meeting with President Uhuru Kenyatta at State House.
While announcing the results on Thursday, April 15, CS Magoha said that the results would be accessible on the Knec website, SMS platforms, county education offices and the respective schools.
To check the results via SMS, parents, students or other interested individuals are required to send the candidate’s index number followed by the initials KCPE to 20076.CS Magoha viewing an empty desk at St Paul's Agenga School in Migori on March 26, 2021.
The SMS platform is available for all mobile networks and will be charged at Ksh 25 per result.
Due to the urgency and high demand for the results, sometimes the platform has delays and patience is required.
The information is also made available on the Kenya National Examinations Council portal.
The advantage of getting the results through the Knec portal is one can print the online results.
However, the results are only provisional because the Ministry of Education requires candidates to pick the results from their respective examination centres.
Candidates have been waiting for the results with bated breath and anxiety following the circumstances the tests were administered.KCPE students prior to sitting a testFile
- Insider7 May 2021 - 7:15 am
- Revealed6 May 2021 - 8:08 pm
- proud father6 May 2021 - 7:36 pm
- BREAKING6 May 2021 - 9:35 pm
- lit up6 May 2021 - 6:11 pm
- shots fired6 May 2021 - 5:32 pm
- Relief6 May 2021 - 5:47 pm
- dreams come true6 May 2021 - 5:08 pm
- Reunited6 May 2021 - 4:52 pm
- update6 May 2021 - 4:31 pm
- Cold War6 May 2021 - 4:51 pm
- curtains close6 May 2021 - 4:27 pm