Acquiring a clearance certificate from the Higher Educations Loans Board (HELB) has now become even more convenient especially with the Body waiving the Ksh1,000 acquisition fee for non-loanees.
The certificate which many employers ask for when you apply for a job can be applied for online on the HELB portal or on the e-Citizen portal.
There are two types of clearance certificates that you can apply for. 1) Loanee Compliance Certificate if you are up to date with your loan repayment or 2) Non-Loanee Compliance Certificate if you have never benefited from HELB loan.
Before you can apply for the clearance certificate you will be required to create an account on the portal if you do not have one already.
Create an account on the HELB portal
1. Log on to the HELB portal helb.co.ke.
2.. Click on Apply for Compliance Certificate
3. Click on User registration and Pick 'applicant registration'HELB portal registration interface.File
4. Here you will get a new account creation page. From here all you need to do is provide your National ID details.
5. Next, provide other details like email address and then validate and confirm your sign up
Activate your HELB Account
1. Go to your email and locate the HELB account email.
2. Click on the link provided and begin the activation process
3. Once you get the code, enter it and hit Proceed
4. This will create a HELB portal account to help you apply for other products.
How to apply for HELB Clearance Certificate online
1. Log on to the HELB portal and go to the Online Service Tab
2. Click on apply for Clearance Certificate
3. Provide your phone number where you will receive a code that will enable you to proceed.
4. You will receive a direct link to download your certificate
5. Download and print your certificate.Specimen of a HELB Clearance certificate.
You can as well get in touch with HELB for any assistance through:
Tel: +254 711 052 000
Email : email@example.com
Twitter Handle: https://twitter.com/HELBpageFile image of HELB contact centre
- revealed23 June 2021 - 10:45 am
- Vengeance23 June 2021 - 9:48 am
- Revealed23 June 2021 - 9:40 am
- Congrats23 June 2021 - 9:36 am
- Luxurious23 June 2021 - 9:25 am
- Disarray23 June 2021 - 8:20 am
- Good News23 June 2021 - 7:21 am
- Take Note22 June 2021 - 7:41 pm
- innovative22 June 2021 - 7:52 pm
- Ejected22 June 2021 - 6:58 pm
- Youth22 June 2021 - 7:17 pm
- scary22 June 2021 - 6:07 pm