- UoN /Twitter
The government has announced mass applications for fresh university graduates to apply for the 2021/2022 Presidential Digital Talent Programme Cohort VI intake.
According to a notice by the ICT Authority on Tuesday, August 17, all applications ought to be submitted through the recruitment.digitalent.go.ke platform
The application process is slated to run for 21 days beginning on Tuesday, August 17, and will end on Monday, September 6.Students graduate from the Cohort III Presidential Digital Talent Program in 2019.ICT Authority
"Through this transformative initiative, the government is looking for young talented Kenyans with passion for ICT and Public Service to undergo a structured 12-month internship programme in both the public and private sector," read part of the notice.
The program is aimed at equipping the graduates with skills and experience and help them refine their career goals in order to increase their chances in the job sector.
If approved, the graduates will be placed in various disciplines including network and infrastructure, graphics and design, information security, research and innovation, project management among others.
- Applicants must have graduated and attained first or Second-Class Honors (or the equivalent) from a recognized institution in the last two years from 2019 to the date of the advertisement.
- Applicants should be recent graduates in various courses such as Bachelor of Science in ICT or Engineering - The graduates must have thorough knowledge in various areas of specialization such as Network and Infrastructure, Engineering, Applications Development, Graphics and Design, Information Security and Project Management.
(Depending on the core area, the applicants may be required to demonstrate technical competencies on the core of specialization prior to the interview.)
- Must be a Kenyan youth between 21 to 35 years of age and unemployed
- Applicants should be willing and ready to be deployed in any government organization within the 47 counties and work on a full-time basis from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted to attend the interviews
- Females, persons living with disability, and graduates from the Arid and Semi-Arid Lands (ASALs) regions are also encouraged to apply.An image of Moi University students celebrating after graduating on August 2019 in Eldoret, Uasin Gishu County.Moi University
- All applications ought to be completed and submitted online through recruitment.digitalent.go.ke.
- A duly completed application form should be submitted online. (No paper-based applications will be accepted).
- Applicant should submit the correct information. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- All applicants should attach the required documents such as copies of their National Identity Card, passport size photo, KCSE certificate, Degree Certificate and receipt or certificate of good conduct.
How to Apply
1. Log in to the platform through recruitment.digitalent.go.ke.
-First-time applicants will be required to register by providing their ID, surname, current email address, and a password in order to access the system.
2. On the dashboard, click the vacancies tab, a list of all available job posts will appear,
3. Choose the Digitalent Cohort VI application and click the Apply Now tab.
4. Fill in all the details required on the various tabs such as your personal details, professional and academic qualifications, experience, membership to professional bodies, referees and other relevant information in relation to the application.
5. Once done, click submit (Ensure all tabs have been filled correctly).
Note: The Online Recruitment and Selection system allows applicants to amend or revisit their application at any time before the closure date on Monday, September 6.
Disclaimer: According to Section 100(4) of the Public Service Commission Act 2017, applicants who provide misleading information to the Secretariat are liable to a fine not exceeding Ksh200,000 or imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years or both.
For any clarifications, candidates should contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Historic10 August 2022 - 7:14 am
- Ballot 202210 August 2022 - 6:17 am
- Wanted Man9 August 2022 - 9:30 pm
- Check Results9 August 2022 - 9:04 pm
- Released9 August 2022 - 9:28 pm
- His Choice9 August 2022 - 7:45 pm
- Explained9 August 2022 - 7:39 pm
- Voter Apathy9 August 2022 - 6:09 pm
- Spotted9 August 2022 - 6:26 pm
- fury9 August 2022 - 5:58 pm
- Working Systems9 August 2022 - 6:07 pm
- Miscommunication9 August 2022 - 5:48 pm