- Jubilee Party
Jubilee Secretary General, Jeremiah Kioni, has conceded defeat in the Ndaragwa parliamentary seat.
In a statement dated Wednesday, August 10, Kioni lauded his competitor, George Gachagua, of the United Democratic Alliance (UDA) party for the victory.
He thanked Ndaragwa residents for according him the opportunity to serve them as their Member of Parliament.George Gachagua (left) poses with DP William Ruto.File
"To the people of Ndaragwa, it has been an honor to serve you as your Member of Parliament. I accept the results with honor and contentment. Congratulations Hon George Gachagua on your election.
"Much appreciation to my staff, the campaign team and the entire community of Ndaragwa. May the Almighty God bless the good people of Ndaragwa and may He enlarge their boundaries," Kioni stated.
Gachagua was contesting for the seat against Kioni, Waweru Ndiritu and Rev Moses Ndegwa.
The Jubilee Secretary General becomes the latest politician to concede defeat in the 2022 General Election. Earlier, Lang'ata MP, Nixon Korir, conceded defeat after losing to ODM's Felix Odiwuor alias Jalang'o.
"To the people of Langata, I sincerely thank you for according me an opportunity to be your Member of Parliament for the last five years. Its been a great opportunity that gave me an avenue to contribute to our nation building and service to the people.
"From the results that we have tallied at the Generali centre, my competitor Jalang'o has a lead and I want to congratulate him as he prepares to take the mantle and move Langata forward. Siasa si chuki (politics is not enmity). God bless Langata," stated Korir.Lang'ata MP Nixon Korir addressing voters at deputy president, Karen residence in a past eventNixon Korir
- new Appointment27 September 2022 - 6:09 pm
- Not Picked27 September 2022 - 6:03 pm
- Changing Faces27 September 2022 - 7:38 pm
- Unfulfilled27 September 2022 - 6:51 pm
- Lucky ones27 September 2022 - 6:36 pm
- Awarded27 September 2022 - 5:21 pm
- On the spot27 September 2022 - 4:38 pm
- Powerful27 September 2022 - 4:30 pm
- role27 September 2022 - 4:34 pm
- Trend27 September 2022 - 7:23 pm
- Revealed27 September 2022 - 5:00 pm
- Working state27 September 2022 - 4:21 pm