The Ministry of ICT on Tuesday, August 30, announced mass opportunities for fresh graduates for the 2022/ 2023 Presidential Digital Talent Programme Cohort VII intake.
In a notice by the ICT Authority, the cohort will undergo a structured 12-month internship programme in both the public and private sectors.
The program is aimed at developing and preparing young ICT graduates to take up employment opportunities that come up in the ICT as well as other sectors.
The application deadline is Monday midnight, September 19.UoN graduates celebrate during the 57th Graduation Ceremony held at the institution's grounds on September 22, 2017.UoN /Twitter
"The program provides participants an excellent opportunity to gain workplace experience, expand knowledge, mentorship, refine career goals and build professional networks in various sectors," read part of the notice.
Successful graduates will be placed in various disciplines including network and infrastructure, graphics and design, information security, research and innovations, project management among others.
Applicants must have graduated and attained first or Second-Class Honors (or the equivalent) from a recognized institution in the last two years from 2019 to the date of the advertisement.
Applicants should be recent graduates in various courses such as Bachelor of Science in ICT or Engineering - The graduates must have thorough knowledge in various areas of specialization such as Network and Infrastructure, Engineering, Applications Development, Graphics and Design, Information Security and Project Management.
The applicant may also be required to demonstrate technical competencies on their core of specialisation before the interview.
The candidates should not have undertaken any other internship program in the government and are unemployed.
The applicants should be willing to be deployed in any government organisation within the 47 counties on a full-time basis from 8.00 am to 5.00 pm.
Females, persons living with disability, and graduates from the Arid and Semi-Arid Lands (ASALs) regions are also encouraged to apply.
All applications ought to be completed and submitted online through recruitment (dot) digitalent (dot) go (dot) ke
A duly completed application form should be submitted online. (No paper-based applications will be accepted).
All incomplete applications will not be considered.
All applicants should attach the required documents such as copies of their National Identity Card, passport size photo, KCSE certificate, Degree Certificate and receipt or certificate of good conduct.Riara University Class of 2022 graduates at the institution’s 6th Commencement on Friday, July 8, 2022.Riara University
1. Log in to the platform through recruitment (dot) digitalent (dot) go (dot) ke
-First-time applicants will be required to register by providing their ID, surname, current email address, and a password to access the system.
2. On the dashboard, click the vacancies tab, and a list of all available job posts will appear,
3. Choose the Digitalent Cohort VI application and click the Apply Now tab.
4. Fill in all the details required on the various tabs such as your personal details, professional and academic qualifications, experience, membership to professional bodies, referees and other relevant information in relation to the application.
5. Once done, click submit (Ensure all tabs have been filled correctly).dead
- EXPLAINED2 December 2022 - 8:02 pm
- Changes2 December 2022 - 6:34 pm
- Fairy Tale2 December 2022 - 7:40 pm
- Quit2 December 2022 - 6:20 pm
- Accolades2 December 2022 - 7:53 pm
- Staff purge2 December 2022 - 6:04 pm
- delight2 December 2022 - 5:27 pm
- Crash2 December 2022 - 5:23 pm
- DISAPPOINTMENT2 December 2022 - 5:15 pm
- Partnership2 December 2022 - 5:05 pm
- Strategy2 December 2022 - 4:40 pm
- Struck Out2 December 2022 - 4:31 pm