An angry driver on Thursday allegedly killed his employer's two-year-old daughter after a public disagreement in Naivasha.
According to police, the 25-year-old suspect smashed the girl's head on a wall after his boss reprimanded him for coming to work drunk.
It is reported that the suspect, who had frequently been going to work drunk, got angry when his employer publicly rebuked him over his incessant drinking habit that was getting out of hand.
The infuriated man turned on the young girl before fleeing the scene.
The 2-year old, who was found outside the family house unconscious, was rushed to Naivasha sub-county hospital, where she died while undergoing treatment.
A witness identified as Peter Mwangi stated that the driver was angered by the public scolding.
Naivasha OCPD Titus Munyoki said that they had established major links that would lead to arresting the suspect.died arrest killed drunk suspect
- Tough times5 February 2023 - 8:38 pm
- Unbothered5 February 2023 - 7:38 pm
- Unlawful5 February 2023 - 6:31 pm
- Victory5 February 2023 - 7:56 pm
- Be Careful5 February 2023 - 7:19 pm
- Journey5 February 2023 - 6:51 pm
- CREDITS5 February 2023 - 5:55 pm
- Lanes5 February 2023 - 3:41 pm
- Accident5 February 2023 - 4:41 pm
- take note5 February 2023 - 3:30 pm
- Thirsty Days Ahead5 February 2023 - 4:17 pm
- Strategy5 February 2023 - 3:01 pm