A report by the Kenya Aids Strategic Framework has revealed counties with the highest number of HIV infections.
According to the survey, counties from the Lake region led the pack coming in the top 10 counties with the highest prevalence of the virus among adults.
The report also revealed that in 2013, Homa Bay had a total of 12,279 new HIV infections, Kisumu had 10,349 while Siaya came in third at 9,869.
Shockingly, the findings indicated that married couples were the most infected and 83.6 percent of the HIV positive married or cohabiting couples were unaware of their partners' status.
The high prevalence among couples is attributed to unfaithfulness and casual sex.sex
- Revealed7 August 2022 - 8:13 pm
- Not Yet7 August 2022 - 7:35 pm
- Revealed7 August 2022 - 6:54 pm
- Nick of Time7 August 2022 - 6:22 pm
- JUDICIARY7 August 2022 - 6:15 pm
- Complains7 August 2022 - 3:52 pm
- Honoured7 August 2022 - 3:36 pm
- Did You Know7 August 2022 - 4:12 pm
- Before Departure7 August 2022 - 3:43 pm
- Woe7 August 2022 - 2:53 pm
- State-of-the-art7 August 2022 - 3:22 pm
- Appreciation7 August 2022 - 2:27 pm