A report by the Kenya Aids Strategic Framework has revealed counties with the highest number of HIV infections.
According to the survey, counties from the Lake region led the pack coming in the top 10 counties with the highest prevalence of the virus among adults.
The report also revealed that in 2013, Homa Bay had a total of 12,279 new HIV infections, Kisumu had 10,349 while Siaya came in third at 9,869.
Shockingly, the findings indicated that married couples were the most infected and 83.6 percent of the HIV positive married or cohabiting couples were unaware of their partners' status.
The high prevalence among couples is attributed to unfaithfulness and casual sex.sex
- Progress22 October 2021 - 7:57 pm
- Fun22 October 2021 - 7:14 pm
- Grilled22 October 2021 - 6:25 pm
- Fraud22 October 2021 - 7:39 pm
- Applications Open22 October 2021 - 7:12 pm
- AWARDS22 October 2021 - 6:44 pm
- Confidential22 October 2021 - 6:00 pm
- revealed22 October 2021 - 5:17 pm
- Oscars22 October 2021 - 5:33 pm
- Fresh Orders22 October 2021 - 4:02 pm
- Promises22 October 2021 - 4:34 pm
- REVEALED22 October 2021 - 5:04 pm