The Ethics and Anti Corruption Commission has reiterated that work at the commission will not stop.
Addressing the press the commission's C.E.O Halakhe Wako, has arrayed fears that work at the commission will be affected following the suspension of the Commission's Chairperson Mumo Matemu and the Vice-chairperson Irene Keino.
Wako has emphasized that the commission which has 392 members including investigators, lawyers and forensic experts is on course with investigations on graft cases touching on high profile individuals in the list of shame.
- Politics13 July 2020 - 7:53 am
- coming up13 July 2020 - 7:39 am
- it's time12 July 2020 - 8:03 pm
- next move?12 July 2020 - 7:28 pm
- Exposed12 July 2020 - 7:18 pm
- power games12 July 2020 - 5:47 pm
- marching band12 July 2020 - 5:33 pm
- Surge12 July 2020 - 5:23 pm
- Trailblazer12 July 2020 - 4:57 pm
- changes12 July 2020 - 3:36 pm
- skilled12 July 2020 - 4:17 pm
- discord12 July 2020 - 2:57 pm