Police in Kwale county have arrested two men from Bulgaria with machines for making fake credit cards.
Police suspect that the Bulgarians Dimitar Velicov Hristiv, 44, and Borislan Todorov Todorov, 43 are invlolved in fraudulent dealings and could be conducting drug business in the country.
According to Police boss in Diani, Joseph Omijah, they apprehended Mr Dimitar on Thursday withdrawing money at an Equity branch while his counterpart, Todorov was nabbed at their apartment on the same day.
“We found three laptops, machines for making fake credit cards and other equipment,” Omijah was quoted by the Star.
The arrests come barely a week after a Cameroonian and his accomplice from Niger were seized by police in Nairobi's South C Estate, with Sh112 Billion in fake Euro and Dollar notes.
In a statement, Inspector General of Police Joseph Boinnet said that they had received a complaint from the Government of Comoros regarding individuals manufacturing fake money in Kenya.drug arrest suspect
- Inheritance19 May 2022 - 7:29 pm
- Clap back19 May 2022 - 6:44 pm
- Dangerous19 May 2022 - 6:02 pm
- Education Trouble19 May 2022 - 5:24 pm
- Risky19 May 2022 - 5:16 pm
- Cracks19 May 2022 - 4:35 pm
- Saviour19 May 2022 - 3:29 pm
- Expansion19 May 2022 - 2:59 pm
- Freedom19 May 2022 - 2:37 pm
- Embattled19 May 2022 - 2:04 pm
- Get Paid19 May 2022 - 2:12 pm
- Responds19 May 2022 - 1:57 pm